For Sale Residential $499,900 - House
Fantastic opportunity to own this 3 bedroom 2 bath home with access to the Gulf for your boating excursions.
- With a large great room having patio sliding doors that overlooks the pool and canal, choosing your furnishings is made a lot easier.
- The master and great rooms access the gorgeous pool and heated spa through the slider doors. Travertine tile throughout. Double tray ceiling in great room with rope lighting.
- Coffered ceiling in the master. Crown molding throughout with 5 1/4 inch base molding. Ceiling fans throughout with 8ft doors.
- Stainless Steel upgraded appliances, 60/40 kitchen sink, granite counter tops. Solid wood cabinets with soft close hinges.
- Triple head shower with bench, double vanity with vessel sinks, solid wood closet shelving in his and her walk in closets, All fixtures and door handles are brushed nickel.
- Inside utility, hybrid water heater, composite dock with water and electric, low E coated (minimizes UV and IR radiation without compromising natural light) hurricane resistant windows (No shutters needed).
- Paver driveway, and pool deck. Outside cable outlet for your 70+inch TV to watch from the spa.
- Outside pool deck cable outlet, sprinkler system from the canal lowers the water bill. Termite bait system all around. Radiant barrier insulation to help lower electric costs. Two garage door openers.
- This home is located in a very nice, quiet neighborhood, good schools, close to all amenities (shopping, dining, golfing, fishing, boating, attractions), which is growing steadily. Enjoy activities at the South Gulf Coast community HOA clubhouse.
- This Gem is perfect for the active Florida Lifestyle, with Golf courses, a Yacht Club and other attractions nearby.