Forty acres deeded land with running water, road access, mineral rights, excellent assays, located next to a major mining operation. $175,000-$195,000. TERMS.
1. Elko40 is located next to major mining property. Facilitates procuring mining permit.
Lode veins likely continue from this lucrative mine to ours.
.Near Hot Springs Peak Gold Mine with a completed Ni43-101
Hot Springs Peak is owned by Getchell Gold Mine-
2. Access and location. Easy access to the land.
West of Highway 226. Border of Humboldt county. 39.4 miles from Winnemucca, Nevada. The last 8 miles getting to the property is dirt road AWD required.
Section S34 T40N R44E Meridian Mount Diablo State Nevada
|Likely coordinates: NE of 41.3030963, -116.9987290
3. Water is critical for mining. No need to file lengthy water permits or use water trucks. Use, store, and recycle existing Creek running through the property.
4. Mineral rights owned. No need to pay royalties to any party or agency.
Surface and below-surface unrestricted mineral rights owned.
5. Two separate assays.
First assay with 40 samples per Smid Metallurgist shows .303 oz/ton.
Second assay from 1960 with 10 samples from 36″ depth shows .495 gold along with silver and copper.
Take a look at the above-mentioned neighboring Hot Springs Peak NI43-101 for more details.
6. 40acre nearby similar land with No Water and No Minerals value $40,000
40ac land with minerals: