Forty acres deeded land with running water, road access, mineral rights, excellent assays, located next to a major mining operation. $175,000. 1. Elko40 is located next to major mining property. Facilitates procuring mining permit.
Lode veins continue from this lucrative mine to ours.
.Near Hot Springs Peak Gold Mine with a completed Ni43-101
Hot Springs Peak is owned by Getchell Gold Mine-
2. Access and location. Easy access to the land.
West of Highway 226. Border of Humboldt county. 39.4 miles from Winnemucca, Nevada. The last 8 miles getting to the property is dirt road AWD required.
Section S34 T40N R44E Meridian Mount Diablo State Nevada
|COORDINATES: NE of 41.3030963, -116.9987290
3. Water is critical for mining. No need to file lengthy water permits or use water trucks. Use, store, and recycle existing Creek running through the property.
4. Mineral rights owned. No need to pay royalties to any party or agency.
Surface and below-surface unrestricted mineral rights owned.
5. Assays from 36″ depths. Take a look at the above-mentioned neighboring Hot Springs Peak NI43-101 for more details.
Five samples on west half showed: Gold 0.495 oz/t; Silver 89.2 oz/t; Copper 99.3 oz/t
Five samples on east half showed: Gold 0.496 oz/t; Silver 89.2 oz/t; Copper 99.3 oz/t
6. 40acre nearby similar land with No Water and No Minerals value $40,000
40ac land with minerals: