Investment $1,300,000 CDN or BTC, LTC, ETH, Gold, Silver equivalent - Farm
– 80 acres of gravel source land with free and clear title near Maymont, Saskatchewan, Canada. No mortgage/no financing.
– estimated 750,000 Cubic Yards of usable gravel on the property
– estimated 15-20% rock (3/4inch+) that is high value; mostly finer material in this area suitable for gravel roads, base gravel, asphalt, etc.
– No material has been taken off the property.
– 45 minutes to Saskatoon
– 30 minutes to North Battleford
– current royalty rates in the area are $3.50 per yard as it sits un-mined. Property estimated to have $2,625,000.00 of gravel as it sits in the ground un-mined, and over 20 Million Dollars when brought to market.
– asking half the price of the fair market value of the material as it sits.
-Buy and Hold or enter a royalty agreement with gravel companies.
-Property tax $230 per year. Land is farmed while being held as an investment for $750 per year land rental income.
-No taxes on “farm land” when purchased with a corporation (contact your lawyer for details)
– Well within current hauling distance to markets and many other mines nearby.
– Gravel is Saskatchewan’s most precious resource.
– Saskatchewan has 3x as much roadways as Alberta with 1/4 the population. Gravel is being currently mined and hauled from over 1 hour away from the Saskatoon market.
– In 5 short years, the cost of paving a road went from $750,000 per mile to the current cost of $1,400,000 for 1 km of paved road.