Residential / Income $1,494,000 USD - Acreage
- A home with 20 feature you will see nowhere else.
- I used my life’s architecture experience to design and build this home for my family over the last 3 years.
- I patented it’s super-insulating exterior envelope (see photos), called ExoThermo, See the url:
- www. EXO.WORK
- ExoThermo work takes me to Denver’s metro area with my family. We must sell this home ASAP.
- Friends who stay here describe it as a great spa, with healing ambiance.
- About note about purchasing this home: You will double the buying power of your Bitcoins if you purchase this home, as it is for sale for half the $2.6 million cash I spent on construction.
- The 40% discounted selling price $1,470,000 is the same as local, comparably sized but much cheaper to construct homes for sale. No other home has the 20 features that make this home so unique. See them below:
1) Awaken and step outside your bedroom onto a large roof deck, as the rising sun illuminates the jagged mountain peaks and shining ski resorts. The vast expanse of the Elk Mountain Range is seen in 180-degree drama.
2) Self-empowerment in work, play and contribution to the health of planet Earth, with this homes, LEED Silver Certification, and light ecological footprint.
3) Live inside a sculpture: Awareness is heightened by it’s sensual, rhythmic forms, textures and carefully studied feng shui and sacred-geometry design.
4) Sleep deeply with E.M.F-free electrical wiring built in around all the 4 bedrooms.
5) Energy-independence with the 4 kW PV (solar) system with its 8 battery backup and it’s grid tie. A solar-thermal hot water system with a backup underground propane-tank-fired, water heater create more security.
6) Breath deeply, with fresh air supplied by a simple, geothermal-pre-tempered fresh air, energy-recovery-ventilator. Mfg. by Zehnder. Supplies homes all 10 zones.
7) Keep your vision, with all LED and custom cove lighting design. Each room is switchable to choose light for various activities and moods.
8) No lightening danger with a 14 point, lightning-strike protection system on all 3 structures.
9) Use free water, from the underground 1200 gallon rainwater storage tank, and drink from a 600-gallon domestic water storage tank.
10) Set fire-wood ablaze in the living-rooms authentic Kiva fireplace, and enjoy it with a with a drink from the mini-bar, while in the living rooms playful foresty feel.
11) In the kitchen, everything you couldn’t hide before is now in easy-reach, dual, counter-top, lazy Susans.
12) Garnish with living herbs growing in the 12 square ft window garden-bed, just behind the sink.
13) Pick live vegetables and legal cannabis all year round in the 395 sq.ft. passive solar-heated greenhouse or, convert it into a studio, gym or additional dwelling unit.
14) Save lives or your nerves, with the 440 sq.ft., ground floor, windowed bedroom, bath, and multi-purpose room. Although no one has ever noticed, it’s all inside a concrete-walled safe-room-shelter that has a military grade, filtered fresh air pump. This pressurizes the shelter and the home, with clean fresh air. It keeps the home free of outside smoke, pollen, and even radioactive dust.
15) A hardworking exterior! ExoThermo uses durable, exterior wall and roof panels that cover thick, dense air and watertight, spray foam insulation behind them. ExoThermo performs 50% better than other energy code homes as it’s R-30 to R-45 insulation values also enclose the roofs, walls, and soffits with fire-resistant materials.
16). Take comfort that 4075 cubic feet of the concrete slabs and walls thermal-mass are inside the ExoThermo envelope. Concrete absorbs heat when a room gets too warm and gives off heat when a room gets too cool. Without any mechanical heating or cooling, this home’s temperature will not drop below 58 degrees in February, nor rise above 80 in August. Nor does the greenhouse drop below 47 degrees. These stable temperatures are more comfortable than a fluctuating one.
17) Reward yourself with an eco-safe lifestyle, not only from the energy savings but because of the 75% or more recycled materials, like the beautiful glass countertops, tile floors, walls and all the wood columns and beams as well. The butcher block kitchen island was eco-harvested and the floors are of the worlds #1 renewable resource: bamboo!
18) Fruit trees a-growing, from cherries and berries to pears and apples, 12 trees in all. The two landscaped acres are fully drip irrigated with indigenous plants, flower beds, lawn, numerous stone paths, and patios. Three entry bridges cross over the river rock moat around the home.
19) Swim away in the HOA’s large heated pool, or play in the hot pool. This and the new tennis court, basketball, and a children’s playground are only 350 yards away.
20) Hungry? Great, Whole Foods, City market, and 10 restaurants are a 3.5-mile drive into the valley. You may also catch dinner in one of the two local Gold Medal wild trout streams.
Please call me, Darek, on my cell phone (970) 989-3877, or email me: email@example.com and get your questions answered, visit, or even to try out his home out yourselves for a week to see if this is really your dream home.